Information for Staff
Get information about:
|Main Collection||Main Collection - Reference||Main Collection - Juvenile||New York Times Bestsellers Collection||AV - DVD/VHS/Blu-ray||AV - Audiobooks|
|Loan Period||End of Semester||3 days||21 days||7 days||21 days|
|Max. # of items||-||10|
Borrowing from Other Libraries
As members of an LVAIC college, Muhlenberg students, faculty, and staff can borrow directly from the following college libraries:
- Cressman Library - Cedar Crest College
- Trexler Library - DeSales University
- Lafayette College Libraries - Lafayette College
- Library Services - Lehigh University
- Reeves Library - Moravian College
You will need to get a borrower's ID from each library you use. Note: Due dates for materials and conditions for use will vary.
Materials may also be borrowed through Interlibrary Loan. IMPORTANT: Those materials must be returned to Trexler Library, not directly to the LVAIC library.
These nearby libraries are not part of LVAIC:
- Allentown Public Library
- Rohrbach Library - Kutztown University
- Lehigh Carbon Community College Library
- Lehigh County Historical Society (no on-line catalog and borrowing)
- The Library at Penn State Lehigh Valley
The use and borrowing policies of these institutions vary, and may require local or Pennsylvania residency.
Information about borrowing materials from other libraries can be found on the Interlibrary Loan page.
Suggest a Purchase
The form for suggesting a purchase can be found here.