Ask a Librarian Have a question?
Make a Research Appointment
Whether you are starting your first research project or have written a dozen papers already, you can benefit from a one-on-one session with a Muhlenberg College librarian.
- Ask relevant, significant questions
- Discover new research tools and information
- Search the library databases and other resources strategically
- Narrow a topic via examination of resources
- Evaluate resources for appropriateness
- Cite sources in the correct style for your discipline
- Present your work using modern technology
The subject specialist librarians welcome your request in person, by telephone, by email, or by Google chat.